Thursday, September 22, 2005

Philosophy Is All Just Thinking!

The building here is one street back from the Liver Building. The architect also designed the Old Scotland Yard building, which you can see is true if you can be bothered to do a search for it; I can’t, which pretty well sums up how I feel about today. An incident in the night led to three quarters of the family being downstairs at Midnight watching Dan Cruickshank on UK TV History. He has exactly the sort of friendly voice that Kate Bush mentions talking about stupid things on The Ninth Wave. She used the shipping forecast as the backing for that line but Dan the man would have been just as good and probably a darn sight more interesting. I am sure he would have known about the Old Scotland Yard building as well. Anyway, the incident is over with and everything is back to normal. This is what comes of finishing Harry Potter 6 just before you put the light out. I told you it was <<<<<<<< …….s.d.d .d.d.s.s .s.s……4646&&&……

I was going to recount a tale today but I realized I must already have mentioned it so I searched and here it is. It’s about Morse code. This was prompted by some mobile phone alert that goes off regularly here. It is Morse, though a far longer message than the SMS Morse that you might have heard. I keep meaning to try to write it down to decode but I’m never fast enough.

No comments: