Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Breakfast Juice

Cleared Up Mate? Yeah! Freshly bombed with ‘biotic and that made it go all psychosomatic and fading into brain cracks. The shrewish mother nearly died on us and went away in this hospital. She laughs to hide the pain, to call her saviours evil. In the end, we won’t believe her. If only I could make you see how all solutions end in this music at this time. Here is the answer in everything I obsess about, the future perfect. Hear that chime of the last piano note fading out with the breathy flute. I’ll have them out of my house and kicked into river if my friend turns up. They use to say he was mad but not his head is together, we may start something. Anyway he can take these two any day; they’ll be in the river you seem, floating down to the sea and not able to string two words together to ask for help. That’s what’ll happen I know. Mustn’t say anything now or it will tell them what’s up for sure for sure for sure. You are with me I know but as I am not speaking you can’t hear this. It’s just my own voice within my own head, pounding tired down the hours after the light goes out with thoughts of void and ending things. And in the morning it is misty, was today anyway, like some blanket came down over us and took all the air. It’s all gone now, kicked off, blown away by the little birdies flapping back and forth over the river. Maybe the birdies will save them from the sea. Couldn’t lift them I think. I heard there’s an execution today, something with electricity and all your nerves burned in a line. I want to say that will hurt but of course it will. I’m not stupid. Why do we want to do that? They’ve not killed anyone I think so it’s just revenge on them for giving something away. No worry anymore for them though. Who will remember them when they have gone. I can’t even remember their names now and I just read about them. The paper has no comics today, the funnies they call them here. No funnies! That’s it!. They made them smaller and they’ve just vanished into nothing, like all those tiny screens at the cinema. Oh well. Here they come again. She looks down manically. Hello again. A hand at her chin to lift it smells of cigarettes. She smiles a weak smile, like the sun just through the fog this morning but like the sun it fades again.

No comments: