Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Blocks and Blocks of Dead End Lies

I know that mentioning dreams is probably bad practice but then again so is writing down poems so I will carry on. Last night I dreamed of Mandalay. No - sorry!. last night I dreamed something which I noted, while still dreaming, I should blog. As usual, I can't remember what the original thing was but I have remembered that I needed to blog it. Maybe there was nothing and I was just dreaming that I should blog something and this was a fear about forgetting all the things I should write down. I still feel that there was something which required noting.

I want to curl up in some little glade while the rain patters through the leaves. When Governments can set up mechanisms for allowing the free market to bet on Terrorist Attacks, you know that Wonderland was real and this horrible place in which you live is the dream. It is only right that this has been axed. Having said this, we could see the logic behind it but the basic idea that the free-market is a better indicator of such events than the intelligence agencies is an admission of failure on the part of those agencies. I think it's Wednesday - the morning.

No comments: