Friday, November 14, 2003

Quick Notes on a Slow Day

I am having to relinquish membership of the Daily Updated Blog Society (DUBS - hey great acronym) at present. Things around here have made it very difficult to get online. All will become clear probably very soon but as Spam Email trawlers are not really bothered about the realities or otherwise expressed on these sites, I don't suppose any more than a few people will be particularly bothered.

Music is Take Five by Dave Brubeck (who is still touring!). This was recorded before I was born which makes me feel slightly happier about the guy here yesterday who said that he was ten the year I started at this Company. Can't dance to this record but trying might keep you fit in body and mind.

Mindgames was back this week. By the way - just for information etc.

No comments: