Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Music for Airports

While possibly travelling to their fiery death? Now that is what I call encouraging.

A fun link for you here. I could play with this for hours. Right click and Zoom in to get it bigger. Martin and I were speculating over whether this is based on the slices from the Visible Human project. It opens up the possibility of many other things of a similar appearance.

My daughter made up a story yesterday. She chose as her 'book' for bedtime, a folding two-leaf photo frame with one picture of her and one of her and me. The story goes as follows :-

Once upon a time there was a lovely daddy who was just under 48. And he was around for a bit and then he made flowers, flowers, flowers, flowers, flowers, flowers ......... (enough 'flowers' to tip it over from being charming to slightly niggly)..... The End.

We then had a guessing game so she could guess my real age though I am sure she knows really. (In The story she was over by nearly ten years). And it is criminal she did not make the Booker Shortlist. I apologise in advance for all the pop-ups over the Guardian website.

I am now off to regress to a simpler and richer life of ease. Oh well - no I'm not. I am off to start work for the afternoon. Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

No comments: