Saturday, September 16, 2006

All That Plastic Tat!

I’ve got so annoyed at the intellectually challenged beliefs in Tony Robinson’s investigation into the “end times” that I’ve had to give up watching for the sake of my blood pressure. There is no hope for me apparently. These idiots are the problem. Where are you when we need you Starglider?

Anyway, I must mention something much more worthy. I finally got hold of a copy of Blood, Sweat and Tea, the printed version of Tom Reynolds’ wonderful blog about his life as an EMT in the London Ambulance Service. The online version is up there on the sidebar – Random Acts of Reality. Read it. You will find out that the Ambulance Service is not an Emergency Service but is instead an Essential Service. They do not have access to useful information that the police actually get on their computers such as the locations of known violent residents etc. Be amazed and humbled by what this man does in the face of general idiocy.

No comments: