Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Absolutely Immune

There is a mass of grey cloud across the view from the window this lunchtime. It is moving roughly Northwards but it is easy to think that t s the Earth moving underneath it which gives a weird and quite scary feel instability. My brother and I used to hang upside down on the railings of the bridge over the stream by our house on the common looking at the clouds streaming by. It was easy to imagine that it was you moving rather than the sky. I have written about that before so that is the end of that little reminisence.

Soundtrack is the new version of the planets with the addition of Pluto by Colin Matthews.

Image for the day

And as I can't be bothered to write anything else here is a site to read and something else which I have just read and you must.

No comments: