Friday, June 07, 2002

Notes 001

A Bao A Qu was Virginia Astley's first release and it really is a legendary Animal which searches for perfection. The rest of the previous entry is all true. Hanging upside down on the railings of the bridge was great. It was intoxicating to the extent that I began to think that I could launch myself off into the blue and just fly. I was right over the edge of the bridge and it is pure luck that I didn't end up in the stream or, worse, on the rocks. All this was on Castlemorton Common which some of you might recognise as the scene of a very large "unofficial" rave in 1992. I had left long before that. There are a few good paintings of the common here. Our house once got used as the background to a Morgan car advert not that they asked us first and they did wait until my dad's old beat up Maxi was not out front. They make Morgan cars just down the road from where my dad lives now. You too can own one if you are prepared to wait 3 years.



From Greenpeace

No comments: