Friday, April 08, 2005

'Problems of me - I need you.'

The day has finally arrived, Mark Benton's Agent has learnt how to say 'No'. The guy turned up in a dream I had last night as 'Manic, record-shop owner'. Occasionally I dream about a fruitless search round some sort of shop - usually a record or toy shop. This time I was searching for any records by Virginia Astley but they all seemed to each have many different stickers which contradicted each other, though some of the cardboard sleeves had pictures of groups which obviously included Ms. Astley. Mr Benton was in The Inspector Lynley Mysteries last night playing himself as usual. Take a rest man! TILM are not usually my thing, but I was distracted from my book, which I should have read in another room, and found it quite gripping yesterday. That surgeon should have got hers.

I wish it would rain.

No comments: