Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Flickr And A Wave

I have just been putting search terms into Flickr and watching what almost turns into a movie when combined with the music in the headphones (Currently Tour De France Soundtracks by Kraftwerk) The beauties of technology still make me stare like a small boy sometimes. There is nothing to fill the future for me so I have to occupy myself. Still no score for Six Pianos from Boosey and Hawkes. It looks like it will be a book again. My daughter got 12 books out of the library at the weekend. I nearly had my arms wrenched out of their sockets carrying them to the car. The library has suddenly increased the maximum number that anyone can borrow to 20 which means that we could have 80 books at any one time if we wanted to. Can't think where they'd go if we did; the house is already full of large, primary-coloured bits of plastic which make a pitiful hash of distracting NOS from the cardboard and paper which he prefers to play with. I am thinking of taking all the toys outside and to see if he notices. He does spend a lot of time practicing saying his sister's name at the top of his voice whenever she is out of the room. Where are we going today? Oh well, I do have to decide whether to take May 6th off and stay up for the excitement that is the due the night before.

Och A Vay.

No comments: