Monday, January 19, 2009

Morpheus Comes to Me


I challenge you not to be moved by this. In the depths of despair - exams - bad weather on the cycle to school - general unbearable naffness of being ( ..being totally unlike poor, cool Daniel Day-Lewis), Tony Hart's cocoon-like world of happiness and self-propelling plasticine was a haven for me. He produced art which was within reach of all of us. I used to date my scrapbooks from the student who took the photos on my wardrobe and turned them around to create strange new art but I really think it might have started further back in Vision On. I still can't draw but I know when things look good.

I would like to suggest that the bad weather we have at the moment is Pathetic Fallacy in that today is supposed to be the most miserable day in history. However, the truth is that bad weather is part of the cause of this being such a day and therefore what else could we expect?

No comments: