Sunday, January 25, 2009

Methinks You Are Misremembering The Extent of Your Haggis



The Internet suggests that this is actually broccoli but I think it is much more like a cauliflower. It is called Romanesco broccoli and as well as being mathematically stimulating in having fractal and logarithmic properties, is also tastes wonderful - I can only say that the taste of this is to cauliflower what the look of it is to same. It has been an interesting food weekend what with above edible flower and the MacSween's Haggis that was consumed today. Back to bangers and mash tomorrow. Oh wait - Chinese New Year isn't it? Next year we shall combine the two celebrations. This will give me time to perfect what will be my signature dish of sweet and sour haggis with neeps and spring rolls. I've been Heston Blumenthal. Good night.

No comments: