Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Billionth Monkey



I know the result of bitwise shift operators off the top of my head - no having to learn it - it was just there having seeped in by virtue of having to walk past proper full-on geeks every day at some point in my career. The trouble is that, like the strange coppers in The Third Policeman who are merging gradually with their bicycles, I seem to be exchanging bits of me with java bytecode. I could actually be interpreted if I get too close to the relevant directory. This is the third day in as many weeks that I have dreamed of c-like code rather than the good old block-chords which make up VB. It is also really dark here today - all I can see out of the window is black trees, dark-grey skies and the odd gull struggling with the wind. However, none of this is bothering me right now.

No comments: