Wednesday, February 11, 2004

In Excess of a Million Words - and The Some

Listening to - Gala - Lush

I think I might have exhausted myself this morning. Knoxxy Eugenia is tapping gently at the window but she can't come in just like Kathy. In Limbo, there exists a place of sadness without torture where the unbelievers live in continuous deeps. This is my destination, destiny and destined non-ending. I thought of Limbo on listening to some squally stuff today. I have favourite words for ending with and always using. The dingy apartments of some academic town have covered everything today. This stain, that patch of damp, the ragged sofa, scene of so many liaisons and couplings: they are all created out of nothing to make an ambience of how life used to be. The bathroom, the home of so many endings, is white and clean, not the source of illness and depression like you made out. How do we see forty years ago? It is not what we see but what we want to see.


No comments: