Wednesday, July 10, 2002


Empty Space

Is it really totally empty? It depends of course on what I am talking about. But as I am not going to tell you that, you will have to decide for yourself. Well! Go on. Is it totally empty?

I have bought a real paper for the first time in ages. I gave up because all the stuff I read was available for free on-line (at www.guardian.co.uk. There is still something about a real paper or a real book that makes it right. I don't like the idea of Music downloads because a file doesn't give you the feeling of actually owning anything.

I have a cold at the moment and I don't really feel like doing anything which explains the lack of entries for yesterday lunchtime and early this morning. I am actually having to force myself to do this because my head feels like someone has been stuffing tissue paper into my ears. It is as if all the synapses have gone on strike and nothing is getting through. Notice the four two-letter words at the start of that sentence. How about 'It is as we do go in or to ur on an up.' for a sentence of just two letter words. The synapses are not on strike; they are just being daft. No! Time to go.

No comments: