Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Keep on Keeping on keeping on ....

Weird planet today - not sure why - nothing is different outwardly but something is strange in the air. Of course this is something that the CBT should be able to nip in the bud. This exposition will also help disperse it. Like talking about a programming issue with someone solves it without any input from them at all, then trying to define what causes anxiety also seems to lessen it - it seems to be a sort of evolved CBT - the mind's own beta-blockers, as healthy as homeopathy and more effective than placebo. Though I'm not going to put down what worries me here, I think at the moment I would struggle to be able to define anything to go on the list. I am worrying that I am worrying. I do not sleep because I worry that I am not sleeping. The only trouble is that absence of worry can lead to space to think of things to worry about. CBT and exposition should be able to give that route to madness a miss and this is the result.

No comments: