Friday, November 25, 2005

Absolutely No Will Whatsoever – And No Backbone Either

I suppose I should set up some sort of categorisation here. I am sure you don’t want to read those junk posts like the couple from the last few days. They are just filler, brain dumps, junk DNA, whatever.

I am not sure what to read next. I am out tonight though some Public Transport is required which means a book will be needed to pass the time sat on what will be very chilly station platforms. Some suggestions would be nice but I am sure any that I might get would be overridden by my own choice in the end. The M25 book would be good but I don’t have it yet.

John Lee Hooker seems to cropping up a little too frequently on the shuffle at the moment – currently it is Crawlin’ King Snake and yesterday there were 2 in a row, which is a coincidence in 7 days worth of music. It is like my secureID key fobs which seem to have a pattern which I can’t quite define. The shuffle seems to go through phases of picking similar tracks though I can’t find any filter set. On to Miles Davis now.

No comments: