Tuesday, February 18, 2003


That's Streeb Greebling - I think

Very cold here today. It is like the old days from the eighties when it stayed below freezing for several days in a row and all the ponds were continuously frozen solid.

I found a picture I took from this very office on one of our open days. It was not taken at exactly where my desk is now but it show the building across the way and the skyline of the city which is the important bit. I tidied it up to remove all the people on the lawns and the old Mersybus maintenance building which was demolished recently. Of course I did all this editing and then forgot to upload the picture so you will have to wait.Meanwhile, please click here for something I found while looking for pictures of Liverpool to keep you happy. Serendipity - you couldn't wish for it could you?

No comments: