Monday, September 30, 2002


Too Much Sky - Part 2

We have moved offices. We used to be on a first floor with only a brick wall for a view. Now we are on the third floor with a wide view of the whole city and beyond. If I can find a suitable picture I will put it up here for you. We are unable to concentrate for any length of time without looking out of the window and commenting on Astronomical, Meteorlogical or aviation phenomena which occur. It is strange but again the sky looks far too big. Obviously this is because I don't normally see it during the working day.

As you have probably guessed from the explosion in the number of poems I have posted, I have found yet another old notebook, this time from 1986. Some of the stuff is just un-copiable and all the rest needs editing but I am suprised at some of it. I am going to resist putting any more up today.

No comments: