Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Faith-Based Belligerence Initiatives



I was driving home on the M57 the other day when I overtook a beat-up old 50's style bus with nearly all the paint flaked away. As it receded in the rear-view mirror I was just able to make out the words in the destination window at the front. It read 'CEMETERY'. Which rationally is a wonderful bit of black-humour and irrationally WAS A GHOST BUS GOING TO THE SCENE OF A HORRIFIC ACCIDENT! Sorry! Calmed down now.

I am sorry to say I have removed a particular blog from my list of favourites over its vile attitude. It is a real pity because the blogger was intelligent though not particularly in line with my attitudes but the last straw was a post that was partisan in the extreme and betrayed some brick-wall within their personality that showed them to be not quite as clever as they liked to think. I would think is was a case of high IQ but low EQ if you believe in such things. Anyway, I have already replaced the blog with someone much more worthy (warning - might be a bit sweary). Having said this there are loads of blogs which are purely there to wind up their readers ... pause... just read one - nicely fired up by non-resident of the UK spouting off about UK policies about which he really knows nothing. Getting your views on this country from the Daily Mail just makes you think we live in nothing short of Albania circa 1975. I will expect the food parcels any day now (please send just one Norman Wisdom video as we only have a single VCR and that is Beta). I will have to wean myself off this garbage for the sake of my systolic.

No comments: