Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Call That an Intermission!


The colours are not right at all but this is the best I can do regarding James Cowie's painting called Intermission. Not sure why I like it so much but it might be the reflection of a life so much simpler than ours. I was going to make September a full month with a picture taken by me for every day but I forgot at the start of the month. I will have to remember for October.

Now is the time for the daily outrage. Now the film Creation about Charles Darwin looks a bit overdone to me, not that it will stop me seeing it. However what is really annoying is that it has failed to find a US distributor because it is too controversial. Ho hum! Then again I suppose I didn't see Mel Gibson's passion despite it trying to be as realistic as possible though having seen about 2 minutes of it at my brothers, I do wonder how they decided that an androgynous devil/snake was part of the actual scene. Anyway all this makes me depressed on top of other things so I will try and forget about it.

No comments: