Monday, February 27, 2006

She Had No Minders

Listening to a long remix of something by White Dove I didn’t know I had.

Lovely bells on it!

Well from higher concerns in the previous post to something which really annoys me. I seem to remember that Sherbet Fountains used to have a hole all the way through the liquorice stick so that you could get a nice kick as the dusty stuff hit the back of your throat. Of course I may be misremembering that but now they just have a stick of liquorice rendering them impotent – simply Sherbet Dabs with an edible stick. Has some EU regulation kicked in to prevent small children injuring themselves with an overly-ambitious inhalation of powder or maybe kids were using the sticks up their nose, a sort of “my first line”.? Aha! H2G2 seems to suggest that the sticks got blocked after the first few sucks and were no use anyway so the company must have decided to save money by getting rid of their liquorice boring equipment. Not that my diet allows me any sherbet, fountains, dib-dabs or throat-blasters anyway.

No comments: