Thursday, June 09, 2005

What Were They Thinking?

I must have been drinking/dreaming/hallucinating the other day. I caught what I thought was the end of one of those adverts for Bounty kitchen roll, the ones with two beardy blokes dressed up as women. Well in this one they seemed to be cleaning the inside of windows which on outwards zoom were revealed to be those big picture windows from the Red Light district in Amsterdam. See - told you I must have been dreaming.

After a few seconds of searching, I have found reference to this so it must be true. I say again - what were they thinking?

I was in Cumbria this week with work. I did think I was having to stay away but there and back in a day was possible. I had prepared myself for a night at the cinema and a good meal but no luck there. Star Wars III will have to wait. My daughter wants to see it but it is 12A and she is just 6 (A). She hasn't had any problem with Doctor Who yet and that is 12 (no A) so she should be OK. Can't wait for the Anne Robinson one.

No comments: