Wednesday, March 09, 2005

That Terry Farrell Gets Everywhere

First he's being bedded by our Janet in Baggage way back in the swinging sixties (may have been the soggy seventies - I wasn't paying that much attention) and then here is he is in the acknowledgements for Tomorrow's People by Susan Greenfield. I'm not sure I'll finish this book after reading the reviews. Baggage was a good read but the revelation of unspeakable atrocities perpetrated by her parents never came. She seemed to criticise them simply for not being bohemian like lovely Patrick and Delia Heron. Loved the architecture bits though.

Do you go through phases of liking a piece of music and then really hating it? Not maybe hating it itself but because it does not fit a sad or happy mood. At the moment I'm liking quite a lot and not being upset at anything. Even Just Like Honey from Psychocandy in the Lost In Translation soundtrack was OK. The last time I listened to Psychocandy, I had to turn it off as I think I might have mentioned here. It is very good to see MBV on this film as well. I was in heaven at the end. As bittersweet as bittersweet ever was or ever can be.

Apologies for the bittiness.

No comments: