Friday, April 23, 2004

Is Mother Proud of Little Boy Today?

Happy Birthday Bill!
Happy Birthday George!

Currently playing in the headphones is Souvenir by OMD which for me always lives up to its name. It reminds me of an exact time, place and person. And that person is ... Should I put the name down and see if anyone spots it? I am sure they won't but you never know. Well it was an early girlfriend and like all girlfriends I had at the time, we met while we were picking beans in the farms around where I used to live. She moved up to my high school after that summer and I ignored her for days! Isn't that terrible? She didn't seem particularly bothered and did persist. We lasted a few months, about the time Souvenir was in the charts which dates this exactly. Maybe more at lunchtime.

No comments: