Thursday, February 25, 2010

Leaning and Meaning


I mentioned last week, the Magic Realism of travelling to Manchester by train. This picture was taken on the train and I didn't have high hopes for it because the carriage windows were very dirty which may have explained the strange gloom that gave me the feeling in the first place. Well a bit of auto-correction and we have the above - very Lowryesque I thought, apart from the lack of stick people I suppose.

I have decided to be more political on this blog. So here goes - watch out Guido. George Osborne - what an oik hey? And now for the sake of balance - Alistair Darling - could he be any more of a prat? And don't get me started on that Lembit Opik - politician - more like a human anagram.

We now return to our regular programming.

No comments: