Monday, February 22, 2010

Car v. Tram


This picture is here for no other reason than I like it but then again isn't that the reason for all of them? Other than this I have nothing to write about despite being blown away by the clarity of the stars last night which led in turn to an excited promise to read something scientific after completing The Eyre Affair and to be specific something astrophysical . Mathematical might be good as well though I always start mathematics books with enthusiasm and then it all turns to epic fail at the first point I can't understand something without reading it more than twice. I've been thinking of getting another graphic novel but the racks of them at Forbidden Planet just seem like geek fodder rather than something meaty and satisfying like Logicomix. There are a few Shakespeare Graphic Novels using the original text out there but the art looks like half-hearted and insipid when compared to the words. Ho hum - spring is on its way.

No comments: