Monday, February 09, 2009

Letter to The Observer - 1798



Some more modern links :

Jeni Barnett (and this is definitely editorial) - wibbling.

And on the other side :-

Ben Goldacre (who I have only just realised is a doctor).

There is also Doctor Crippen, who by virtue of not being directly involved can put his case a little more strongly.

I do not wish to make any further comment as I am an anonymous coward of the highest order - however, those of you with me will know you are right and therefore have no need for expansion of the subject. Those of you on the other side of the the argument will of course believe in all sorts of gibbering psycho-super-extra-sensory wibble and therefore will be able to tap into my brain via the wonderful modern technology of telepathy that science has provided for us to use in these situations.

Are we done? I suspect not.


No comments: