Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's The Chas 'n Abe Show!


It is time to come out of the closet and admit what many of you may have been suspecting for some years now. It is always painful when the time comes that it is no longer possible to cover up such deviant characteristics but I feel that everything is set for such a revelation. My name is Rogier and I am an .... errr.... evolutionist. There! Said it. No "I think" about it Chaz! It's all true and no amount of argument can convince me otherwise. I am in good company I know. With your help I may get over the trauma of this announcement. I thank you for your support at this difficult time .... blah blah monkeys ... blah blah volvox etc.

And what do we say about the other famous bicentenarian and exact contemporary of Mr. Darwin? How about "Well apart from that - how did you enjoy the play?" Will that do? No - maybe something else? Did you know he used to keep important papers under his hat which explains why it was so tall? There probably wasn't room for a marmalade sandwich - maybe a wrap of some sort instead.

No comments: