Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drafty In Here



After my rants of yesterday, I find myself on the cusp of catastrophe over this article about how the triple jab is compulsory in some parts of The US. It seems that if you can't be bothered to make a simple and compelling case for the jab, then you have to resort to threats and punishments to beat the idea into the ignorant chavs.

I can't be bothered with it anymore - so ....

Listening to Electric Guitar Phase which will either drive you potty or send you to some sort of rock/classical/alternative Nirvana. Listen on LOUD.

I also have to rethink the poetry don't I? I am told that it has been sitting in a groove for ages and though it seems to flow quite easily, it's all about the same thing - apparently - I wasn't actually aware of that but I suppose it may be true. Maybe this is the Oblique Strategy I need to make the needle jump. In defence, the last one was at least an attempt to be less opaque. Did it work? Subject was still the same hey? Oh well! Watch this space. Of course the question of talent is a completely different bread-maker of brilliance isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.