Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not Incom


Not sure what to say about today. I suppose I could roll about laughing at Noel Edmunds and his belief in melon-sized orbs. Sounds like a schoolboy's attempt to say something rude on telly. He's rapidly catching up with David Icke. And of course for the second week in a row the world is about to end ... or something. I suppose I should have done more to shout about how excessive lending would bring us all to our knees but I thought I would keep it to myself - someone else really ought to have picked up on it and anyway I'm not very good in front of people.

Notebook is empty and I'm not sure why. There is a rough picture of a bridge like I used to do when I was going to be an engineer like my dad. he used to bring us catalogues home to draw on and all I could think of was to copy the diagrams that were already there.

No comments: