Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Backyard Orchestra



We make our own music in this house.

I am still doing my two pages each time I pick up GEB. Typographical Number Theory (better not use the acronym there) is quite heavy and I have to admit that I may be skimming some of it and not doing the exercises. Why do I choose to read a book with exercises for pleasure? I am looking forward to the Self-swallowing TVs which is probably linked in my personal "Semantic Network" as the Doctor Who Section. We once set up a video camera to point at its own output and couldn't get it do anything until I pointed the remote at the TV and the Infra-red bouncing off the screen acted like some sort of match and the whole circular feedback thing started from that spark. Fantastic it was. However, that is some chapters away but they are interesting chapters.

No comments: