Saturday, June 30, 2007


Titanardis!

Eye-Stubble from Tennant.

A special Saturday entry for you! You are lucky people! Of course you know why. Martha gone! Jack – the FOB! The Tardis getting its chameleon circuit back in working order and pretending to be an Iceberg! Actually that was my daughter’s idea and she is currently standing behind me to make sure that I don’t steal credit for it. She also made up the title at the top there. And she bawled when the Master died. There was something in my eye too – not quite of the intensity of that created by “Daddy! My Daddy” but something.

But seriously – what a ride that was. No drama has been this compelling since … er… since …. actually I can’t think of anything at all. We are all quite sad at Martha’s departure but maybe it is actually a bit of a trick to build up a legend round her. We shall see.

Anyway – time to detach the baby from the back of the sofa.

No comments: