Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass

I was just writing a poem about fish, which is always, a very calming thing to do. Now is it possible to worry about the future even if you have no memory? It is always said that fish (usually Goldfish) have no memory beyond five minutes. Well they must have instinct enough to let them 'remember' that they need to eat something or to flee from danger so what does this actually mean. It sounds like it should be one of the Myth-Chasers from Fortean Times. Anyway I am sure that the fish will never catch up with this incredible Parrot which seems to be able to understand what it is saying. Sounds a bit fishy to me if you will excuse the mixed Taxonomy.

This lunchtime has vanished from under me. I want to be able to write a poem and a blog entry and there is never enough time for both to be completed to satisfaction. Of course it is only because I have the means to enter the blog at my fingertips that I manage to update it so regularly. Unfortunately, the content seems to lacking something recently. I looked back through some old entries and there was so much more meaning.

No comments: