Friday, October 10, 2008

Findus Crispy Golden Ratios



I was going to be all pessimistic and talk about misery. Instead I will only mention Spike Milligan's assertion that money cannot buy you happiness but will get you a better class of misery. We only have relative misery. (Who whispered "mother-in-law joke" at the back there?)

I want to talk about The Golden Ratio which kept us awake for a few minutes on Monday but now I come to have fingers-at-keyboard it just seems pointless. I did think I was going to write loads today but all the notes now seem silly. You may want an antidote.

My notes include the google search that brought up this very site which was "Alexander Von Slippenbach Pakistani Blogspot" and "Proof of dislike of change." This last one was prompted because the sandwich van which comes to our car park every lunchtime had changed its attention-getting horn sound, which made everyone comment negatively. Sometimes no change is very sexy. There is also a line about "posh apples" and something to remind me to link to this about Mail Goggles.

No comments: