Friday, August 27, 2010

Comma Chameleon


My daughter has just upgraded her 18-month-old Mobile Phone to something without any buttons at all. This means that there has been a mass passing down of phones through the family meaning that I have her old, very-pink yet feature-rich Sony Ericsson (I am contractually obliged to plug SE because I have a friend who works for them). It is lucky that they still do alternative fascia for this particular model as people are beginning to look at me strangely - like they did when I had a white briefcase; that ended up going under a car but that is an alternative in the many-worlds isn't it.

It's very quiet in the office at the moment - my pod is down to about 20 % occupancy with the rest of this wonderful new space running about the same. With the windows that runaround three sides there is a slight feel of a Goldfish Bowl around but that may be down to my head being full with the first cold I've had in ages. Anyway - a long weekend to look forward to I suppose.

No comments: