Tuesday, February 05, 2008


Hacker Nature and Snow Tense

Listening to Heavy Nuggets.

I should really try and listen to more from The Wire; I have a nightmare that I will go through one issue without having heard of anyone in it. Sometimes I am convinced that ALL the artists in it have been made up to snare the unwary - maybe one issue a year is like this - no I am sure I have always at least heard OF if not heard, a few of them. Anyway, regardless of the music, it has a rather attractive though continually-changing design which is of course the real reason for buying any magazine - well isn't it? When they print covers like this, then the Hacker Nature takes over and I am blind.



I really do wish I could draw but artistry shows up my biggest failing which is impatience with anything except the heuristics of minute calls to the API. I know I can do most things to a reasonable level - I just want to do it all NOW. May contain Irony. Watch this space. I suppose this is why I am better at poetry than prose. A poem can be finished when you decide - a story needs a structure and that determines a certain minimum amount of content. May contain obviosity. Thank you Mel. Remember the Copenhagen Mapping.

No comments: