Sunday, August 04, 2013

Twitter Silence WIll Fall .. and Today of All Days

An excellent choice for Doctor 12. I've never seen an episode of In The Thick of it (calm down at the back) though I do know of his character's prediliction for choice language. Anyone who thinks that memories of this might detract from The Doctor's position as role model should review his part in the Torchwood special Children of Earth. I am hoping for fewer special effects and more character-driven stories, something that probably departed with John Pertwee, who has the honour of being my "First Doctor".

I generally try to maintain a calm air (for the children you know) but I was obviously shaking with the tension. Of course we knew it was Peter Capaldi from the second we saw his tensed hand. And glad we all were though with reservations from certain people **cough** Mrs deW **cough**.



No comments: