Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yule Blog

I cannot show you page 7 because it has an image which The Old Shark Pickler might not like. Actually I'm not sure he'd be bothered with me though I am equally not sure what the status of collages such as mine actually is. The only known fact about them is that they are v. poor and therefore not likely to sell for anything at all. Credit crunch has hit deWeyden towers in that I have stopped buying any magazine from which I cannot extract pictures (Private Eye excepted of course). Actually I'm not sure why I think that it is the Credit Crunch (which must be the most meaningless phrase since Weapons of Mass Destruction) that is slowing expenditure because I don't feel that our outgoings are any worse or better than they were - but then again I haven't gone through income and expenditure to see one way or the other. We're not bathing in sponduliks but neither are we brassic. And now before I descend fully into the language of my forefathers from The Smoke up West (Willesdsn to be exact) I'd better finish.

No comments: