Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inside kenneth Branagh's Head



Dream Logs

Not much detail to this one. I was with a group of people who were making some very simple music. The only instrument I can recall is a small box about the length of a shoe box but slightly narrower which had strings on it like a guitar. I was told that it was used by Norah Jones on her last album and only cost £17. Reminds me of the time I wanted a Pocket Theremin; I never actually got to see one but I really wanted one. Now of course you can get PC ones for free. Anyway, no analysis about this really unless it might be a tenuous link about not being able to get a baby Sitar. I thank you.

Very taken with Wallander. Sunday's episode had an up-down atmosphere that seemed to match Wallander's mood exactly though I suppose the plot was as ludicrous as any of the genre.

No comments: