Thursday, May 04, 2006

Get Ready To Wimple

Call that maths? This is maths!



(and the working as well)



(Yes - I know there should be some comments in there but it's not work - it's personal. And the variable names might not be spottedGnu form or whichever animal it is supposed to be.)

As you can see, I have gone over completely to the dark side (c# to you mate!) though for some terrible sin from my past I now have to do some VBA while the good stuff goes on hold. The only problem is the invariable addition (by me) of semi-colons to each line. VBA does not like this for some reason. The fractal program showed me that while it takes so much more coding to get something working in c#, the result is much more elegant. I have at least managed to get a wider range of colours though artistically they might not be ideal. I am also finding that at high zoom levels, the accuracy starts to diminish which means I need to try and use the complex number classes I found rather than muddle through with my real and imaginary mock-ups.

No comments: