Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Poetry - Blog - Poetry - Blog - Poetry ...

Whiskey Tango Ghosts and Dear Catastrophe Waitress arrived in the post today which defines the soundtrack here anyway. Reviews later possibly.

We may have a new reader. My aunt has taken the plunge at last and got her computer. She is up and connected and I have of course put this URL into my reply to her first email. Hello there if you are here.

What goes on round here at the moment? I am having my normal discussion with myself about whether hypothetical questions actually need a question mark. Well do they? Someone email me and concrete over that debate.

This week's educative statement from my daughter on watching some cartoon with Polar Bears and Penguins in the same place. "Penguins come from the South Pole - The Antarctic and Polar Bears live at the North Pole - The Arctic - with Father Christmas." Hopes dashed for a scientific career - she is talking about being an actress like her friend Angela (Lansbury).

I had several weird dreams yesterday, one of which involved driving the car backwards and seeing other cars coming towards me but never hitting me. All seemed positive in mood so I am not really sure how to attach any interpretation to them. There was some altercation with a small yob who was stealing bits of the car from inside the radiator and that is even further away from bringing any meaning to mind.

More on those two new CDs later.

No comments: