Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Take a bit of Good Advice

There are plenty of new photos over at Flickr. There may be more. I just don't know. Don't pressurise me.

I am on a different site today. The chair I am sitting on is so much lower than the special back-pampering, twisty thing I have have at my normal place of work and all I can see over the partition are lines of ceiling lights fading to the vanishing point. The far wall is hidden so that the lights might be stretching to infinity like the infinite plain - all of which reminds me of a poem I read the other day called "The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner" You will have to try and work the link between the infinite plain and this - my blog archives hold the the only clue as far as I can see.

Long poems are in my head - well ones with unstructured and undefined purposese anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://lainlumq.com/qnkw/kbmq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://sllpfauz.com/mkwu/tlxd.html]Cool site[/url]