Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Do Octal as Well!

Our house reverberates with Tardis noises at present - though last week we were treated to three over-flights by a Lancaster as well, which is beginning to make me wonder if the toy Tardis has become slightly functional. Of course not - we are all rational here - no way could the Tardis tow the Earth. It's just not possible is it?

Talking of weirdness, I was looking at some code the other day which for some reason began to seem as if it was hanging from the top of the screen. This is probably the third time I have had some strange idea of the position of text on the VDU - it has in the past been the first indicator of a painless migraine which culminates in a series of zig-zag rings in my field of vision - but it didn't progress as far this time. Luckily I never get the headaches.

No comments: